Shampoo cleaning is widely used techniques by carpet cleaning companies over a decade. They had started with natural soap, then moving on to synthetic detergent and then switch to shampoo. The Shampoo has provided a reliable, safe and effective way to clean millions of square yards of carpeting.
Shampoo method consists of a rotatory floor machine equipped with solution tanks and shower feed brushes. After a thorough vacuuming, the carpet is scrubbed and the shampoo solution is fed through the shower feed bush. This system provides excellent carpet cleaning and upholstery services that produce overall good cleaning results.
In this article, we will discuss various pros and cons of employing shampoo on your carpet in great detail.
A rotatory shampoo method is the easiest of all the methods. A cleaning agent is applied to the carpet to help suspended dirt and debris in the carpet which is then whipped into foam and worked into carpet fibres with rotation brushes of a special machine. After a short dwell of time, the foams are extracted with the vacuum.
Pros of Shampooing Carpet
- In carpet & upholstery cleaning services Essex, a wide variety of competing chemicals that can be targetted to a specific fibre or soil.
- High agitation which can release more soil than other methods.
- Fast simple and easy to apply
- Rotating brushes provide excellent agitation
- The small amount of moisture allows fast drying of carpet.
- A long dwell time of chemical on fibre as compared to bonnet cleaning.
Cons of Shampooing Carpet
- Unable to achieve through soil extraction below the surface of the carpet.
- High temperature usually not achieved
- Excessive wetting possible with equipment malfunction
- Potential residue buildup
- No rinsing is required that results in sooner fibre resoiling
- Potential carpet distortion if inexperienced floor tech uses a wrong brush on wrong fibres
You have to clean your carpet by professionals around the year to keep its durability and agility. Check out here to learn how vinegar is helpful to remove the stains of your pet from the carpet.